5.6.24

Fairy Silk Tree Blossom & Jasmine

Fairy Silk Tree Blossom & Jasmine

Last month I received the Fairy Silk Tree Blossom & Jasmine collection to test and review:

Fairy Non Bio Platinum Pods
The pods have an overwhelming smell when opening the box but it mellows down as only one is used per load. My clothes look clean and smell nice. 

Fairy Fresh Fabric Softener
This leaves my clothes soft and with a lovely scent that lasts even days after washing. I really like this fragrance as it is not overpowering. Only a small amount is needed, otherwise fabric can feel a bit heavy.

Fairy In-Wash Scent Boosters
I love that this can be used to prolong the scent of my laundry. Love the fragrance of this range, it is soft, floral, slightly sweet and also comforting. Great for bedding. 


I really enjoyed the scent of this range and how quick and easy they are to use. 

Have you tried this range?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)