2.6.24

Beauty of Joseon Sunscreens

Beauty of Joseon Sunscreens

Recently I received a package full of Beauty of Joseon goodies, kindly sent to me by the brand.

I was gifted the following products: 

Today I want to focus on 2 of the sunscreens I received:

Relief Sun: Rice + Probiotics SPF50 ++++


A product that had been on my wishlist for a while. This sunscreen is infused with 30% Rice Extract and Probiotics (one of my favourite ingredients in skincare), as well as Adenosine, Vitamin E, and Extracts of Camellia Sinesis Leaf, Sugarcane, Kelp, Coconut and Ginseng.

I believed it would be on the heavier side as it has a cream look to it, however, it is so lightweight and easily absorbed, which is ideal for my oily skin. It does not feel heavy or leave a greasy residue, only a natural glow and the perfect amount of moisture. 

I am loving this sunscreen and can se why it is so popular! Will definitely continue to use and recommend it for all skin types, even sensitive as it is fragrance free.

Matte Sun Stick Mugwort + Camelia SPF50 ++++

It is formulated with Mugwort to cool and soothe the skin; as well as Camelia Japonica Seed Oil to nourish. It also features Panthenol, Extracts of Turmeric, Melia Azadirachta, Aloe, Green Tea and Centella Asiatica; plus Seed Oils of Moringa, Jojoba and Camellia Sinesis. 

This sunscreen is easy to use and very practical to reapply throughout the day and it is ideal for oily skin as it leaves a matte finish thanks to the addition of Silica to the formula. 

It is non-sticky, fragrance-free and did not cause me any irritation or breakouts. A must have for oily skin this summer!


Find Beauty of Joseon products at YesStyle and use code NAV2019 for money off your next order. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)