4.6.24

Emolyne Complete Kit in Abuja

Emolyne Complete Kit in Abuja

A couple of weeks ago I received the Emolyne Complete Kit to test and review.

The Kit consists of lip liner, lipstick, lip gloss and nail polish in matching colour and presented in a beautiful branded box.

I selected the shade Abuja which is a bright pinkish red and I believe compliments my dark autumn complexion very well.

The Defining Lip Velvet Long Wearing Lip Liner glides with ease to define the lips to define them and help the lipstick stay in place for longer. It can also be sharpened to keep

The Velvet Lip Intense Colour Semi-Matte Lipstick has the one of the most beautiful packaging on any lipstick I’ve used. The gold pentagon case opens with a downward click and the lipstick has a creamy texture that is very pigmented and leaves my lips feeling soft with a velvety finish.

The Gloss Lip Vitamin E Infused High-Shine Colour Gloss features an angled and pointed doe foot applicator for added precision. The formula is incredibly pigmented, very creamy and moisturising on the lips, leaving them with a glossy finish. It feels more like a liquid lipstick than a lip gloss due to the intensity and thickness of the formula. I really enjoy the vanilla scent of this product.

The Nail-Lacquer High-Shine Gel Effect Polish reveals an easy-to-handle medium-sized brush under the detachable golden lid. I found it easy to apply and a generous single coat was enough to achieve full coverage on my nails. I used a base coat and top coat and the polish lasted for about a week with minimal signs of wear or fading.

I love the presentation and packaging design of these products, it makes an ideal gift for any beauty lover!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)