19.6.24

Always Infinity

Always Infinity

I received a pack of Always Infinity size 2 to test and review. 

It is designed with SmartFoam to absorb 10x its weight, be super thin and light so you barely feel it, and with micro holes and channels to pull liquid down for a dry feeling and to protect from leakage. 

These pads truly are super absorbent and forgot I was wearing them when turning in the middle of the night (IYKYK) as they are very light!

They are very comfortable to wear. The perforated design did make me a bit nervous, however, there were no leaks at all, and it helped drain fluid down to the base of the pad, keeping the top dry and fresh. 

The only downside was that as they are so absorbent and drying I felt like they also stripped moisture from my skin which wasn't ideal but for heavier days I will definitely be using these. 


Find Always Infinity at Boots.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)