22.6.24

Coxir Brown Rice Niacinamide Peeling Mist

Coxir Brown Rice Niacinamide Peeling Mist

As part of my collaboration with coxir I received the Brown Rice Niacinamide Peeling Mist to test and review. 

This face mist is infused with Niacinamide, Tranexamic Acid, AHA & BHA to help exfoliate the skin without irritation. 

Other notable ingredients include Centella Asiatica Extract, Allantoin, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Extracts of Pumpkin, Guava, Acerola Fruit, Edelweiss and Aloe; plus Hydrolysed Collagen, Arginine and Rose Water. 

I really like the packaging, featuring a frosted plastic bottle and a wide pump which makes it very easy to use. The mist is also quite fine so it is evenly distributed over the skin, something that I appreciate. 

It doesn't really have a perceivable scent and leaves my skin feeling refreshed, smooth and hydrated without any stickiness. 

As it is an exfoliating product it is best to avoid too frequent usage, so only a couple of times a week will suffice, this will make the 80ml bottle go a long way.

Find the coxir Brown Rice Niacinamide Peeling Mist at YesStyle! Use code NAV2019 for money off your next order. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)