17.12.14

Holiday Party Look with Only 4 Products

Fast Holiday Party Look

While looking through a magazine I saw this picture of Georgia May Jagger for Thomas Sabo jewellery and I instantly became obsessed with her make up, thinking it would be a great option for the holiday party season. For this look I would only use 4 products:

Eyes
Using Bourjois Smokey Eyes Trio Eyeshadow in Gris Party, apply the silver shade from the inner corner to the middle of your upper and lower eyelid. Then use the black shade to smoke out the outer corner and define the eye, blending to avoid harsh lines. Finish with a couple of coats of L'oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara on upper and lower lashes to make them stand out. What I really like about Bourjois eyeshadows is that they are very long lasting and crease resistant even without a primer on my oily lids, and this L'oreal mascara doesn't budge even though it is not waterproof.

Lips & Cheeks
Since the main focus of this look is the eyes, the rest of the make up is very subtle and natural looking. So for the lips I would use Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia, which I love because it's super moisturising and leaves my lips feeling soft with a sheer tint and slightly glossy looking. I'm not normally one to pay much attention to cheek products but if the strong eye look washes you out you can always apply a bit of the tinted lip balm onto cheeks to add a bit of colour.  

Nails
Last but not least we have nails. Using a couple of coats of Cheeky Chat Me Up Nail Polish in Take Me Chrome, your nails will have that nice festive look without the need of hours of your time and patience normally required for nail art designs, so it's super easy to achieve a chic party look very quickly. Personally I prefer short nails as they are more comfortable, hygienic and look more chic, but of course you could go with longer nails as this nail polish would look great on them too.

Will you be trying this look for your holiday parties?

xo

PS. Last chance to enter my giveaway here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)