10.12.23

Benton Green Bennies Unboxing

Benton Green Bennies Unboxing
@skincarestationery Last month I was selected for the Benton Green Bennies campaign 💚 It lasts the whole of December and for the first week I did an unboxing of all the goodies they kindly sent me 🥰 #benton #bentoncosmetic #veganskincare #veganday #Green_Bennies #asmrunboxing #kbeauty #kbeautyhaul @bentoncosmetic ♬ There Is a Place - Deeper Soaking Worship

Last month I was selected for the Benton Green Bennies campaign. It lasts the whole of December and for the first week I did an unboxing of all the goodies they kindly sent me.

Have you tried Benton products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)