24.12.23

My Daily Essentials with Benton

My Daily Essentials with Benton


@skincarestationery Some essentials I always carry with me are my purse, hand sanitiser and keys. This cotton pouch I received as part of the Green Bennies Collaboration with Benton Cosmetics is the perfect size to carry my essentials and then some. What are your daily essentials? *Gift #benton #bentoncosmetic #koreanskincare #veganskincare #veganday #green_bennies #whatsinmybag #dailyessentials #reusablebag @bentoncosmetic @Naville ♬ Fairy Dust - Abaco Music Library

Some essentials I always carry with me are my purse, hand sanitiser and keys. This cotton pouch I received as part of the Green Bennies Collaboration with Benton Cosmetics is the perfect size to carry my essentials and then some.

What are your daily essentials?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)