4.12.23

Ample:N Ceramide & Peptide Shot Ampoules

Ample:N Ceramide & Peptide Shot Ampoules

Ample:N Ceramide & Peptide Shot Ampoules

A couple of weeks ago I received the Ample:N Ceramide & Peptide Shot Ampoules by Coreana Lab to test and review. These 2 products were actually in my wish list so I was very excited to try them!

The Ample:N Ceramide Shot Ampoule contains Cera Full Complex™ which uses 3 types of ceramides, plus Arcitegenin and Allantoin to moisturise, soften, soothe and improve the skin barrier. 

Other notable ingredients include Niacinamide, Beta-Glucan, Adenosine, Cholesterol and Macadamia Seed Oil.

This serum has a milky, creamy consistency that absorbs well and is very moisturising. It is also unscented. 

I like to use it before sunscreen in the morning and before my moisturiser at night. My skin feels super soft and smooth the next morning, even without any exfoliation. 

It would be ideal for dry and sensitive skin types, however, I believe all skin types could benefit from this serum! 


The Ample:N Peptide Shot Ampoule is formulated with 3 types of peptides to help improve elasticity, firmness and texture. It also contains Niacinamide, Adenosine, Arginine, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Calcium Alginate. plus Lactic and Glycolic Acids.

It has a light, gel-like texture and layers well with other products. I like to apply it before the Ceramide Shot Ampoule and my skin feels smooth and moisturised. 

I prefer to use it at night time in case the peptide-like threads in the formula don't fully dissolve, even though I have not had any residue left on the skin so far.

It has both anti-wrinkle and brightening properties so it's a great multi tasking product.

This serum does contain Fragrance and Alcohol, which I don't mind, however, sensitive skin types may not love it.

 

For the 100ml included in each bottle, they both are very affordable at under $30 each!


You can find both serums at YesStyle

xo

PS. Use code NAV2019 for money off your next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)