20.12.23

Wild Body Wash & Reusable Case

Wild Body Wash & Reusable Case

Wild Body Wash & Reusable Case

Wild Body Wash & Reusable Case

A few days ago I received the Wild Mint & Aloe Vera body wash with the aluminium reusable case in Aqua. 

The set came presented in a cardboard box with instructions on how to assemble the product, which was quite easy - just unscrew both bottles, and insert the refill into the aluminium case, replace the top and pump and you're ready to go!

The Wild Mint & Aloe body wash is SLS and paraben free, has a slightly runny gel consistency, produces a moderate lather and it's easy to wash off. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and I enjoy the soft, creamy mint fragrance. It comes in a plastic-free compostable refill bottle made out of bamboo which had a hint of coffee smell to it.

The lightweight aluminium case is good quality and I like the colour too. 

What I did not love about the product is that the refill has a short date so if you won't be using it straight away, it will probably start disintegrating before you get to finish it. I also thought I would be able to reuse the case with other products (shampoo, hand wash, etc), however, it is designed to only fit the refill bottles: the pump does not screw into the case, but into the refill bottle itself so the case will not close unless using the refill.

Also the refills are not available to purchase singly, but in packs of 3 only, which at £21 it may be out of some people's budget.

I enjoyed the product and design but I'm not sure if I would purchase the refills.

Find the Wild body wash range online

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)