2.4.20

Get Smoother Skin Overnight With These 4 Products

The Baby Skin Facial you need to try at home: Smoother Skin Overnight Skincare Routine

Who doesn't want to have baby soft skin that looks smooth, plump and even? With the colder months wreaking havoc on our skin, it's time to do something about it!

If your skin has been feeling a bit rough and your normal moisturiser isn't cutting it anymore then you might be in need of a deep exfoliation, though exfoliating the skin can sometimes make it sensitive, red and inflamed. So here is what I did to get super soft skin overnight: I used four different products, each targeting one skin concern and then some. 

First, after washing my face, I used The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution, which sloughs off dead skin cells, helping skin look and feel smoother and more even, while also helping diminish breakouts. Read my full review on this product here.

Next, after rinsing off the mask, I applied a couple of drops of the Me+ Acacia Collagen Booster all over my face. This lightweight texture serum is designed to plump the skin while also hydrating it. Full review here.

To help calm skin down after the intense exfoliation, I used the Simply Pure Hydrating Serum on top. The hyaluronic acid and ceramides in this formula help hydrate the skin, making it supple. Plus it also has a couple of gentle spot fighting ingredients, which are always a welcome addition. Full review here

And last but not least, I sealed everything off with the Naturally Radiant Renewing Night Cream. The natural fruit extracts in this rich night cream help refine texture and brighten the skin while moisturising at the same time. Full review here.

Having used these products on their own has always given me good results, but after using them in conjunction for the first time last night their effects were maximised and I woke up to super smooth, supple and plump skin. I can not recommend you try these products enough. The four of them together will set you back only under £25, so it is great way of achieving amazing results that won't break the bank.

Let me know if you try this routine in the comments below!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)