22.3.18

The £3 Serum You Need To Know About

Superdrug Simply Pure Serum

You've probably heard about hyaluronic acid and how amazing it is for skin as it attracts and holds water, which means more moisture for your skin. And you might have heard about ceramides as well, which are fat molecules that compose the membrane of skin cells. 

Now let me tell you about the Superdrug Simply Pure Hydrating Serum, which has these 2 popular skincare ingredients and it only costs £2.99!

The Superdrug Simply Pure Hydrating Serum is formulated for sensitive skin and is meant to replenish and nourish, thanks to its Ceramide Blend; as well as calm the skin with "Soothex" or boswellia serrata gum. 

Boswellia Serrata or frankincense helps reduce oily skin and wrinkles. Other ingredients found in the Superdrug Simply Pure Hydrating Serum are hydrating glycerine, soothing allantoin, and other natural moisturising factors such as phytosphingosineurea and cholesterol.

This is actually my second bottle, I repurchased it as I was quite pleased with how it worked with my skin. The texture of this serum is very lightweight so it is fast absorbed, it's not runny as most serums and it has more of a lotion consistency, which doesn't bother me in the slightest. 

The Superdrug Simply Pure Hydrating Serum lightly moisturises my skin without feeling heavy or sticky and layers well under other skincare product such as oils and creams. So if you are looking for a light, plumping serum that won't break the bank then I definitely recommend this one.

Find the Simply Pure Hydrating Serum in Superdrug. 

Have you tried this product?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)