30.4.20

Sensationail Peel Off Glitter Polish

Sensationail Peel Off Glitter Polish

Keeping with the nail theme from the last post, here is another super easy way to update your nails with the added benefit of not just sparkle, but also easy removal. 

I'm talking about peel off glitter nail polish. If you've ever used glitter nail polish, you know what a pain it is to remove, but as this one is peel off, the process is reduced to just seconds instead of minutes. 

Here is a glitter nail look I created with the Sensationail Peel Off Polish (the one I used was Set in Rhinestones). Another brand that has peel off glitter polish is Butter London with their Glazen Peel Off Glitter Laquer.

Are you tempted to give glitter nail polish another chance?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)