28.4.20

Nude Rose Spring Manicure

Nude Rose Spring Manicure

Nude Rose Spring Manicure

Pink and nude colours for nails are always flattering, timeless, delicate and feminine. And to celebrate spring here is this simple nail art that is very easy to recreate: you only need a base coat, a pale pink nail polish, nail stickers and a top coat. 

I used Nails Inc Base Coat, followed by 2 coats of Nails Inc Elizabeth Street. Then I applied a rose sticker in a similar tone to the nail polish (I used one from a set similar to these, but there are many more affordable nail sticker sets on Ali Express). Afterwards I sealed everything off with Nails Inc Top Coat

If you want to add a bit of extra shine and nourishment, you could add a couple of drops of your favourite nail oil. I used the Essie Apricot Nail Oil as the finishing touch. 

If you recreate this look tag me on Instagram or Twitter so I can see it ♥

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)