16.4.20

New In: March 2020








Haven't been shopping much, however last month I got a Simply Pure Serum and a Vitamin E eye cream from Superdrug. 

Dot got me a lounge wear dress and Disney Pjs from Primark. From H&M I got a red dress to wear as soon as it starts getting hot. 

When I see a sample offer, I order it, and I received a Givenchy L'Interdit perfume along with some of their Le Rouge Lipstick samples. 

For mother's day we got my mother in law some goodies from Boots, and I got to keep the freebies that came with them. 

And last but not least, even more samples (surprise!). These are a Crabtree & Evelyn Soft Touch Face Foam and the Rituals Namaste Serum and Rituals Namaste Night Cream.

Also Dot spoiled me and got me the Animal Crossing New Horizons game for my Nintendo Switch (a must have during self isolation!).

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)