18.2.20

Meet Me In China Town

Meet Me In China Town London England

For some reason I just love this photograph I took in China Town when we went to see the Christmas Lights in London in December 2017. 

The glowing neon lights and the contrast of the Chinese writing in the middle, plus the colouring and depth of field are something that really caught my attention. That and the fact that the busker started playing Space Oddity as I turned around the corner to this sight, it's like that's the place I was meant to be at that exact moment ha.

You can find this photo to purchase on prints, homeware, stationery and t-shirts on my Red Bubble shop.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)