27.2.20

On Valentine's Day

On Valentine's Day



Fila Disruptor II



On Valentine's Day Dotcito spoiled me and got me some flowers, a card (not pictured), skincare and a new pair of trainers.

He selected a couple of items from Cult Beauty, including the Inkey List Retinol that I really wanted to try, The Ordinary Niacinamide + Zinc serum that I can't be without and 2 fresh items, within them the Soy Cleanser and the lip balm from my Valentine's Gift Guide (spoiler alert: it's a really good lip balm).

Dot, as I mentioned before, also kindly got me a new pair of trainers since these were on my wishlist and hadn't gotten new ones in a few years. These are the Fila Disruptors with hearts on the tongue, back and insoles ♥.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)