6.2.20

Me+ Acacia Collagen Booster

Me+ Acacia Collagen Booster

Me+ Acacia Collagen Booster

One of the gifts Dot got me for Christmas included the Me+ Acacia Collagen Booster, and I've been using it ever since I received it. 

This serum promises to help plump the skin with the help of a plant derived collagen substitute in a formula that hydrates, nourishes and improves skin condition. 

It says to use it 2 - 3 times a week, so to try and maximise the efficiency of this serum I've been using it 3 times a week, applying 3 drops and massaging them onto my face. 

The consistency is quite runny but it has some slip to it, almost like a very lightweight oil. The Me+ Acacia Collagen Booster has no discernible scent or colour to the formula.

It feels moisturising upon application and I believe it has been making my skin look more plump and it's starting to even out some of the texture. Also the morning after using it (I apply it during my night time skincare routine) my skin feels very soft.

What I like about this range is the simple packaging and formulas, as well as the accessible price points, and even though I haven't used more products from this range I would be open to trying them out. 

Find the Me+ Acacia Collagen Booster in Superdrug.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)