4.2.20

Radley Valentine's Collection Top Picks

Radley Valentine's Collection Top Picks


You might already know that I am a massive bag fan - it's probably my favourite accessory and I love the mystery that surrounds its secret contents as well as the fact that it can completely change the way an outfit looks, all while carrying your most essential items.

Radley released a new Valentine's collection and my favourite items are shown above. I'm just obsessed with the look of buttery soft leather, cute designs and all the heart accents. 

Will you be treating yourself?

xo

PS. Don't forget to check out my Valentine's Gift Guide with everything under £50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)