21.7.22

All Used Up #15

All Used Up #15

Welcome to a new instalment of the All Used Up series, where I share my final thoughts on finished products!

Today we have mostly skincare (as usual) and a couple of hair-related products:

Viviscal Hair Growth Programme*: I took part in a testing panel for the Viviscal supplements. They definitely helped reduce hair fall immensely, with the results lasting for up to a couple of weeks after I finished taking them. Would highly recommend if you suffer from hair loss. Full review here.

Hask Keratin Protein Leave-In Spray: a lightweight mist that softness hair without weighing it down so it is ideal for fine hair. Also provides heat protection but it's not great for detangling. Smells sweet and fruity, like strawberries. Would probably buy again. Full review here.

Me+ Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser: this CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser dupe is a very gentle, non foaming creamy cleanser with niacinamide and ceramides that is great for cold weather or drier skin types. I would probably repurchase. Full review here.

Olay Complete Sensitive Day Lotion: this lightweight, unscented lotion is moisturising and provides SPF 15 protection, so it is great for darker days or when staying indoors. Very affordable and usually on offer, it is a product I've repurchased many times and will buy again (after I use up a few of my other sunscreens!) Full review here.

Canmake Mermaid Skin Gel UV*: this Japanese sunscreen was kindly sent to me by YesStyle. I love the light gel texture and how it does not leave a white cast. It has a mattifying effect that lasts all day, which I like. Would have it again. View video review here and use code NAV2019 to get money off your next YesStyle order.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)