30.6.22

I Tried Viviscal for 3 Months and This Happened to my Hair

I Tried Viviscal for 3 Months and This Happened

A couple of months ago I was selected to take part in a trial of the Viviscal Hair Growth Programme and I was kindly sent a 3 month supply of the Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Growth Supplement.

Viviscal is designed to help maintain normal healthy hair growth from within and is formulated with AminoMar C, a proprietary marine protein complex, plus Vitamin C, Niacin, Biotin, Iron, Zinc and extracts of Horsetail and Millet seed. 

The recommended daily intake is 2 tablets per day for a minimum of 3 to 6 months (1 in the morning and one in the evening with water and food) and after that it is recommended to take 1 to 2 tablets daily as required.

Before I started the Viviscal 3 month course my hair had been falling out a lot and felt like it was thinning. It could have been due to stress, nutrient deficiency or lack of vitamin D as I barely spent any time outside for the last couple of years. 

Within the first month there wasn't that much of a difference, however my nails did seem to become thicker or stronger. During the second month I started to notice a difference as hair loss diminished and by the third month there was barely any hair falling out when I brushed or washed it - I could count them on one hand whereas before there would be too many to even try to count. 

After finishing the 3 month course of Viviscal my hair feels stronger and I have noticed new hair growth as well. 

I would definitely recommend trying the Viviscal Hair Growth Programme if you are suffering with hair loss.

Find the Viviscal Hair Growth Programme at Feel Unique and Lloyds Pharmacy

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)