15.3.22

Me+ Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser

Me+ Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser

A couple of months ago I purchased the Me+ Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser, motivated by the dry and tight skin feeling I have been experiencing as of late.

The Me+ Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser contains Niacinamide and Ceramides and is designed to gently cleanse while hydrating the skin, leaving it smoother and softer. It is suitable for normal to dry skin, and can be used daily on face and body.

This cleanser is very easy to use, just dispense a small amount and massage it onto wet skin, then rinse off with warm water. The Me+ Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser does not lather but after rinsing my skin does feel clean and soft; it has a cream consistency and is perfume free, however the smell of it reminded me of ballpoint pen ink when I first started using it.

As you only need a small amount it will last a really long time - I've been using it for nearly 2 months, morning and night and have only used less than 1/3 of the product.

I would definitely recommend the Me+ Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser if you are looking for a non-foaming cleanser with ceramides that won't dry skin out and is also affordable.

Find the Me+ Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser at Superdrug.

Have you tried this cleanser?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)