19.4.22

Hask Keratin Protein 5 in 1 Leave-In Spray

Hask Keratin Protein 5 in 1 Leave-In Spray

Last year I got the Hask Keratin Protein 5 in 1 Leave-In Spray as I like to use a leave in product after washing as part of my haircare routine. 

The Hask Keratin Protein 5 in 1 Leave-In Spray is designed to smooth and protect, while providing the following benefits: 

  1. Smooth and control frizz
  2. Provide thermal protection
  3. Hydrate and soften
  4. Detangle to prevent breakage
  5. Boost shine

The Hask Keratin Protein 5 in 1 Leave-In Spray is very lightweight and has a sweet fragrance reminiscent of strawberry jelly, which I like. It is easy to use, just shake and spritz all over the hair avoiding the roots. 

It does make my hair feel very soft and smooth, helps detangle and adds shine. After washing my hair tends to get very frizzy and it only settles down until the next day, so regarding frizz control I don't really see much improvement, especially if I only rough dry my hair or leave it to dry naturally. The following day however, it is much smoother. 

What I also like about the Hask Keratin Protein 5 in 1 Leave-In Spray is that it has 3 types of Keratin, and they are all listed very high in the ingredients list, so they make up an important part of the product. And while it also contains oils (albeit Jojoba and Sesame ones) it does not make hair greasy at all so it is great for straight hair, and even fine or thin hair as it won't weigh it down.

In case you are interested, here is the ingredient list:

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Keratin, Hydrolyzed keratin, Keratin amino acids, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, Cetrimonium chloride, PPG-3 myristyl ether, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silicone quaternium-22, Citric acid, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic acid, Sodium benzoate, Sodium hydroxide, Dehydroacetic acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Hexyl cinnamal

I would definitely recommend the Hask Keratin Protein 5 in 1 Leave-In Spray if you are looking for a lightweight leave in conditioner that smells nice, boosts shine and leaves hair soft while protecting from heat styling tools. 

Find the Hask Keratin Protein 5 in 1 Leave-In Spray in Tesco, Notino and Ulta

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)