28.4.22

New in: March 2022

Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards

Moonsea Magazine & Mac Stack Mascara

Viviscal

Office Shoes

Didn't get a lot of stuff last month, but here is my March 2022 haul:

After getting into Tarot, I decided to buy a couple of Oracle card decks, including Botanical Inspirations and Magical Unicorns. 

I won a competition on Instagram and won a copy of indie Moonsea Magazine, also received a sample of the new Mac Stack Mascara, and was sent a 3 month course of Viviscal to test and review.

From Office I bought a couple of pairs of shoes which will be revealed soon (if you follow me on Instagram you would have seen them already on my stories)

Last but not least, a YesStyle Haul (not pictured), which you can see in detail here.

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)