21.4.22

YesStyle Haul 07

YesStyle Haul 07

Welcome to yet another skincare haul from YesStyle! Everything you see in the picture above was free ;D

The haul could have been bigger but I experienced some minor inconveniences that I managed to resolve. So in my latest shipment I received: 

Haruharu WONDER x PHANTACi Set: it contains the Serum, Toner, Cream and Oil from the Black Rice line, and a Black Bamboo Mist, all in travel sizes, plus a beautifully designed case, information card and stickers. 

Cheermo Faceted Ear Cuff: nice little accessory. It was the free gift of the day.

TROIAREUKE ACSEN Recovery Cream: enriched with  salicylic acid plus centella, marigold and portulaca extracts, it helps aid recovery for acne prone skin.

iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream: contains 40% propolis, plus seabuckthorn, niacinamide, probiotics, peptides and soothing camomile, rosemary and licorice extracts. 

I won the haruharu Set and Troiareuke Cream in a couple of giveaways though almost missed out on the first item as I was waiting to claim it along the sponsored product of the month but they weren't updating their page and my link expired, however they did honour it in the end, which is amazing!

Sadly there was no sponsored product this time, but I'm waiting on a new delivery which will have one, so stay tuned for the YesStyle Haul 08 which is coming very soon!

Join the YesStyle Influencer Program to receive a free product each month and use code NAV2019 for money off your next order.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)