7.4.22

Sleeping Beauty: Products to Help Improve Sleep

Sleeping Beauty: Products to Help Improve Sleep

Many of us have problems falling asleep at night or waking up feeling rested and ready to start a new day (and if you don't, tell me your secret!) which is why I have compiled this guide of products that can help you fall asleep at night and also improve the quality of time spent in the wonderful land of nod.

Better You Magnesium Sleep Body Lotion*: this moisturiser contains Magnesium Chloride which is a natural muscle relaxant, plus essential oils of Lavender and Chamomile for a relaxing effect. I find that when I use this body lotion I have a more restful sleep and don't wake up during the night.

Lush Twilight Sleepy Body Spray*: this sweetly scented mist contains essential oils of Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Benzoin and Tonka. I spray it in the room at night as part of my routine to help signal to myself that it is bedtime. This spray can also be used on the body, clothes, pillow and bedding however I find it a bit too strong for that.

Avon Naturals Dreamy Scented Spritz: this Lavender & Chamomile body mist promises an instant freshness effect and can also be used as a room spray for a mild and soothing fragrance. If you don't enjoy sweet scents you may prefer this one, which features mainly a chamomile scent with a more subtle lavender note.

John Frieda Overnight Miracles Hair Lotion*: this product is designed to erase 64% of surface damage while nourishing and smoothing split ends. This repairing lotion has a light texture that leaves hair soft and features a calming Lavender and Sandalwood fragrance. Full review here.

Lush Joints Massage Bar*: this CBD infused solid lotion contains nourishing organic Shea and Cocoa Butters, plus Patchouli and Sandalwood essential oils to help wind down and relax. Also features 25mg of CBD to further soothe and reduce any aching. 

Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)