24.2.22

New John Frieda Haircare: Overnight Miracles Hair Lotion & Frizz Ease Extra Strength Serum

New John Frieda Haircare: Overnight Miracles Hair Lotion

New John Frieda Haircare: Frizz Ease Extra Strength Serum

Last week I received a couple of new releases by John Frieda, including the Overnight Miracles Repair & Renew Hair Lotion and the Frizz Ease Extra Strength Serum. Both products are designed for medium to thick and coarse hair. 

The Overnight Miracles Hair Lotion promises to deeply nourish and smooth split ends. It is also lightly scented with a soothing lavender and sandalwood fragrance. At first I was nervous about the scent being too strong or disliking it and then having to go to bed and smelling it all night long, but it is a very light and pleasant fragrance that doesn't linger on the hair for too long. 

It is meant to be used nightly as part of your relaxation and self care routine, and you only need a small amount. It can be used on wet or dry hair, and doesn't need rinsing off in the morning. When I applied it I noticed that it made my hair feel very soft and smooth instantly, and the effect was still noticeable the following day.

The main ingredients are silicones and conditioners such as cetearyl alcohol and behentrimonium chloride. It also contains sunflower seed extract. I see myself repurchasing this product and would recommend it if you are looking for a softening hair lotion to use at bedtime. If your hair is fine or thin, there is also an Overnight Miracles Hair Mist available.

The Frizz Ease All in 1 Extra Strength Serum can also be used on wet and dry hair and is John Frieda's "iconic multitasker": as it is designed to tame frizz, protect from heat & humidity and add shine.

This serum has a very light texture, and a fresh scent reminiscent of shampoo. It contains argan, coconut and moringa oils, as well as vitamin E; however, the main ingredients in it are silicones (dimethicone and dimethiconol).

To use on wet hair you need only one pump, however for dry hair you need an even smaller amount. I really like the scent, the fact that it comes in a pump bottle and also the size of the product as it makes it very travel friendly.

When I used the Frizz Ease Extra Strength Serum on wet hair, it did tame it quite well but not completely (my hair gets very frizzy after washing), however the following day I did notice my hair being smoother and softer, which I really liked. The fact that it also works as a heat protectant makes it a versatile product and I would probably repurchase it. 

Find the John Frieda Overnight Miracles Repair & Renew Hair Lotion and the Frizz Ease All in 1 Extra Strength Serum at FeelUnique.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)