10.2.22

All Used Up #13

All Used Up

Welcome to the 13th instalment of the All Used Up series, where I share my final thoughts on my finished products.

Avon Senses Gingerbread Shower Creme: great value shower cream, smells amazing and the spicy scent lingers for a while after showering. It also leaves skin feeling very soft. Would definitely repurchase but I believe it is a limited edition :(

Dove Relaxing Body Wash: a skin softening body wash that gently cleanses the skin without leaving it dry or tight. The scent is a light floral and creamy one, which I like. Would have it again.

Vitamin E Body Cream with Moonstone Extract: got this a couple of birthdays ago when I was still very much into crystals as I thought that skincare infused with Moonstone was really cool. Even though it is a cream, it doesn't feel heavy or sticky, it just absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves it very soft. Full review here. Would repurchase but it was a limited edition :(

Sanex Dermo Sensitive Anti Perspirant: one of the very few deodorants that actually work for me. This one isn't drying, has a light powdery scent and is alcohol free. 

Olay Lightweight Day Lotion Normal/Oily SPF 15: this light moisturiser is very affordable so it is a staple in my skincare bag. This version for oily skin is scented which I found overpowering after using the unscented Sensitive skin version for about a year. Would probably repurchase but I enjoy the unscented version more at the moment.

Naturally Radiant Glow Serum and Moisturiser: a 2 in 1 product with a lotion texture that lightly moisturises the skin. With probiotics to rebalance and soothe. Good option to help prevent breakouts without drying the skin out. Full review here

Cogerie Paris Facial Cleansing Foam: a very gentle cleanser with probiotics that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Lightly hydrates and soothes. Love the fresh floral scent, it somehow reminds me of a Princess Peach Bubble Bath I used to have in the 90s! Full review here.

Garnier Micellar Rose Water: cleanses and removes makeup well. Leaves skin feeling soft. The scent is not my favourite but it is good value so would probably buy again. Full review here.

Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)