17.2.22

New In: January 2022

New In: January 2022

New In: January 2022

New In: January 2022

New In: January 2022

New In: January 2022

Last month Dot got me a new pair of The Simpsons pjs/loungewear and a set of The Simpsons socks. He also got me a mini Chucky collectible model (not pictured).

Last month I was kindly sent a few products to try out and review, including the Lush CBD Massage Bar, the new L'Oréal 5% Glycolic Acid Toner, Lancôme Rénergie H.C.F. Triple Serum and the B. Melting Cleansing Balm. And I got the Nails Inc Base Coat for free with a magazine.

Last month I also won a YesStyle giveaway, plus an Etude House Giveaway which I'll write about soon. 

We went to Braintree to do a bit of shopping and I got a pair of jeans and a printed blouse from a Gant sample sale; and from Vinted I got a vintage sheepskin jacket which is the warmest thing ever! I don't even need to wear thermals or my down jacket underneath. It is quite heavy so I took only a detail shot but will do an outfit post with it soon.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)