28.7.22

Puff Sleeves & Lilac Bag

Puff Sleeves & Lilac Bag

Puff Sleeves & Lilac Bag

Puff Sleeves & Lilac Bag

Puff Sleeves & Lilac Bag

Puff Sleeves & Lilac Bag

Puff Sleeves & Lilac Bag

H&M Linen Top // Levis Jeans // Primark Bag // Next Shoes

This outfit is from our anniversary day last year. With a newfound fascination for puff sleeves, I got this linen blouse from the last H&M sale before it closed down in my town :'( The bag and shoes were a birthday gift and the necklace was an anniversary gift, all from Dot.

Today I (finally) watched The Virgin Suicides and became obsessed with the song Playground Love from the original motion picture score.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)