7.7.22

New In: June 2022

New In: June 2022

Lush Vinyl

Dr Pawpaw & Nails inc

Tarot decks

H&M Bralette, Primark Collar

Free samples Skinceuticals, Viktor & Rolf, Kiehls

Last month Dot got me a vintage Mappin & Webb lizard bag and I was kindly sent the new Lush Life's What You Make It vinyl. 

Also got the Dr Pawpaw Lip Balm in red, and the Nails Inc polish came for free with a magazine. From Primark I got an oversized collar and from H&M a cute bralette

My newest obsession is tarot and oracle cards so I got 3 new tarot decks from Aliexpress. My YesStyle order arrived, where I ordered some makeup for a change (then won a very similar item a couple of weeks afterwards!) and I placed another order containing a sunscreen. 

Some free samples I got last month include Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules (not pictured), Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream, Skinceuticals HA Intensifier, La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C 10 Serum and Viktor & Rolf Good Fortune EDP (review here).

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)