22.9.15

The Autumn/Winter Wishlist

autumn winter essentials

Time to start stocking up on autumn & winter essentials, the ones I've got my eye on are:

Primark Reversible Scarf £5 A very affordable way of updating and adding a touch of texture and colour to an otherwise monochrome winter outfit.

Uniqlo Ines Check Shirt £30 A long sleeve shirt is a must during colder months, this one has a classic check design and feminine rounded collar.

Uniqlo Wool Cashmere Coat £100 I'm on the lookout for a camel coat, I want one with a masculine shape and simple design and this one seems really nice and good quality. 

Reebok Black Trainers £55 I'm not 100% decided yet but I do want a pair of black leather trainers, and this is one of the top choices.

Paul Costelloe Purse £17 A purse where I can keep my cards, notes and coins all in one place without being bulky would be greatly appreciated. 

New Look Black Chelsea Wellies £16 Rainy season is back, and since I walk to work a pair of wellies are much needed. These in a chelsea style are just gorgeous.

H&M Sripe Jumper £15 I am obsessed with knitwear, and with breton stripes as of late. This jumper combines classic stripes and grey (my favourite colour) in one. Must. Buy.

H&M Wool Scarf £30 This scarf in grey wool it looks warm, cosy and sophisticated. It seems a nice choice to add to my collection, 

H&M Check Shirt £15 Another flannel but in a lighter colour scheme, which means it can be also worn in the summer with a couple of undone buttons at the top and rolled up sleeves. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)