17.9.15

Paul Costelloe Triplet Bag

Paul Costello Triplet Bag celine trio dupe
Paul Costello Triplet Bag
Paul Costello Triplet Bag
Paul Costello Triplet Bag

This is another birthday gift to myself that I got a couple of months ago, the Paul Costello Triplet Bag. After seeing the (overpriced) stylish Celine Trio bag a lot on social media, I really wanted a similar bag, so when I learned about the Paul Costello Triplet Bag, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Originally retailing for £150, found it on the sale for just £40.

It has 3 zipped compartments with gold hardware, one zipped pocket inside the back pouch, and a phone pocket on the front one. Also features a removable and adjustable strap so it can be used as a cross-body bag or a clutch. It is just the right size for me not to overfill it and end up with a back ache. It has the Paul Costello fox logo on the front and it is made out of 100% super soft leather.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)