3.9.15

4 Daily Eye Essentials

must haves
Normally I try to keep things simple when it comes to clothing and makeup. A few years back I would only wear eye liner, then I started using eye cream, then concealer and more recently, curling my lashes too. Here are the 4 items I use when I do my eye makeup:

Eye Cream: L'Oreal Skin Perfection Awakening+Correcting Eye Cream, as it is a great base for concealer, moisturises and has a faint tint to it, plus fades dark circles, bags and lines thanks to the caffeine and vitamin C it contains. It is a similar version of the Vichy Idealia Eyes for a fraction of the price.

ConcealerMaybelline Age Rewind Eraser Eye Concealer in Light, which I only started using very recently. It is lightweight, creamy and a little bit goes a long way, so it will last me for ages. Not in love with the applicator/dispensing system but doesn't bother me that much.

Eye LinerMaybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner, another Maybelline product though I've been using this one for a while and really like it. The extra long pointed tip makes it very easy to achieve a nice cat eye flick. It's not exactly waterproof but that only means it's easy to remove and is very affordable.

Eyelash CurlerSally Hansen Double Lash Curler, I got it many years ago under the name Lacross. Stopped using it for a while as my skin decided to break out where I rested the curler under my eye, but now obsessed with Jeanne Damas, upon reading she curls her lashes and omits mascara, decided to use it again. I love that it curls the lashes on 2 places, avoiding the dreaded "L" shape and achieving a more natural curl.

What are your eye essentials?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)