6.3.15

Suede Buckle Boots

Suede Buckle Boots
Suede Buckle Boots
Suede Buckle Boots

Sweatshirt: American Apparel // Trousers: H&M // Suede Boots: Topshop // Cashmere Scarf: H&M
(Similar: Trousers, Boots)

Ok, I thought the previous outfit I uploaded was the last with my old hair but it wasn't ha. But this one definitely is, I checked. I was watching gossip girl and this song came up, I instantly liked it and had to look it up. After a little research I found out it's by one of Conor Oberst's many projects (at first I thought it sounded like him... turns out it was him) 


This weekend we are going to the cinema to watch chappie. What will you be doing this weekend? 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)