18.3.15

L'oreal Studio Silk & Gloss Hot Straight Spray and Cream

L'oreal Studio Silk & Gloss Hot Straight Spray and Cream

I always feel the need to condition and protect my hair and have all types of products for that: heat protecting, serums, oils, styling creams, etc. Quite a while ago (I believe they've changed the packaging now) I purchased the L'oreal Studio Silk & Gloss Hot Straight Spray and Cream on offer, and even though I don't apply heat all the time to my hair, I like to have protecting products just in case I do. 

L'oreal Studio Silk & Gloss Hot Straight Spray and Cream are meant to leave your hair with a glossy shine and silky touch, protecting your hair against heated tools and leaving it smooth and frizz fee for 24 and 48 hours respectively.

Normally I use the cream when blow drying my hair and the spray when I use a flat iron. Both products are slightly scented, very lightweight and easy to work with. I must say that my hair does feel really soft and looks very shiny after using them along styling tools.

Find L'oreal Studio Silk & Gloss Hot Straight Spray and Cream in Superdrug (currently better than half price) and in Boots.

Have you tried these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)