13.8.24

Epetōme Probiotic Supplement

Epetōme Probiotic Supplement

Epetōme Probiotic Supplement

Epetōme Probiotic Supplement

I was kindly gifted a 4 month supply of Epetōme, the synbiotic duo cap.

Epetōme is a probiotic supplement that contains 11 clinically trialled bacterial strains, plus FOS Fibre (to feed the live bacteria in the capsule), Vitamin D (for normal muscle function), Zinc (for immune support), and Biotin (for gut mucose health) in an innovative Duo cap® design that helps the bacteria reach the gut alive 30x more effectively than a standard capsule. 

What I really like about Epetōme is that it is convenient to store (doesn't need refrigerating) and you only need to take one easy-to-swallow capsule a day. 

I've been taking them for a couple of weeks and noticed that my abdomen was flatter due to less bloating! I also experienced no major breakouts while taking Epetōme, which is great if you are acne-prone like me. 

I also love the packaging it comes in, beautifully boxed, containing a leaflet and green frosted glass jar inside. 

With bacteria strains that have trials and/or studies showing their ability to help with digestive issues, immune support, skin health, allergies and cognitive function, Epetōme is a convenient way to improve your gut health in one easy step.

I would recommend trying Epetōme (especially in the run-up to a big life event) for improved gut health, and also clearer skin.

 xo  43, 60 62 63 68 70 72, 90 92

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)