15.8.24

Cosmic EDP by Kylie Jenner

Cosmic EDP by Kylie Jenner

I received the Cosmic EDP by Kylie Jenner from the Superdrug Community.

Cosmic is packaged in a purple cardboard box with metallic accents and the glass bottle features a sculptural and tactile organic shape which I like. The bottle is topped off with a weighted metallic round lid.

It features the following notes:

  • Top: Star Jasmine & Blood Orange
  • Heart: Golden Amber Accord & Red Peony Accord
  • Base: Vanilla Musk Accord & Cedarwood

It opens with a non-overpowering sweet, fruity burst which I enjoy, then turns into a warm floral symphony with the Red Peony being quite noticeable. Finally it settles into a woody, creamy base where the Vanilla Musk is the star, Cedarwood not being very perceivable on my skin.

Overall Cosmic EDP is a nice daytime fragrance for the warmer months. It would be classified as a skin-scent due to the subtle nature of the notes and the lower sillage.

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of musk in perfumery, in this fragrance it is very subtle so I quite enjoy this perfume and would recommend Cosmic if you are looking for a warm, sweet and creamy daytime scent for spring and summer. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)