28.8.24

Bourjois Healthy Mix Lip Sorbet

Bourjois Healthy Mix Lip Sorbet

Bourjois has kindly sent me a set of their new Healthy Mix Lip Sorbet Tinted Lip Balms which are an easy way to achieve all day hydration with a hint of tint, or an opaque finish if you prefer as they are buildable!

Infused with Castor & Coconut Oils, Shea Butter, plus Vitamins C and E, they leave my lips feeling super soft and moisturised.

My favourite lip combination is the Lip Sorbet in Peanude Butter with the Levres Contour Edition Lip Liner in Nude Wave. 

What is your favourite shade?

Find the Bourjois Healthy Mix Lip Sorbet at Superdrug.

xo


*Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)