24.8.24

Lace & Stripes

Lace & Stripes

Lace & Stripes

Lace & Stripes

Lace & Stripes

Lace & Stripes

Lace & Stripes

Lace & Stripes

Lace & Stripes

Lace & Stripes

Lace & Stripes

Lace & Stripes

Lace & Stripes

Cubic Shirt //  Uniqlo T-Shirt // Topshop Skirt // Adidas Stan Smith // Status Anxiety Bag // Primark Sunglasses

The first instalment of my most recent Cubic collaboration!

They kindly sent me this oversized striped shirt with lace and embroidery details, it is perfect for layering during in-between weather.

I styled it with a denim skirt, printed T-shirt and floral Stan Smith trainers, and accessorised with heart-shaped sunglasses and pink leather bag. 

Use code NAVI20 for 20% off everything at Cubic (even sale items!)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)