13.10.23

New In: August 2023

New In: August 2023

Hello Kitty PJs

Office loafers

Japanese stationery, Stila kitten set

Conchas, chocolate

Sailor Moon socks

Fluffy slippers

Givenchy L'interdit Rouge Ultime

The Body Shop Body Butter, Shampoo & Perfume Ylang Ylang

YesStyle Acne Skincare

Alice in Wonderland Teacup

In August my H&M Order arrived, I got a linen dress and a hair bow , which I wore on my birthday 

Went shopping on my birthday and got some Sailor Moon socks and Miniso Sticky Notes. 

For my birthday Dot got me some flowers, a Ring Light, cute stationery, chocolate, conchas, Hello Kitty PJs, Cath Kidston heart-shaped soap & tin, black loafers and a Stila Kitten set. I also was gifted some more chocolate, soap, stationery and slippers.

I got sent a few gifts and PR packages, including the Garnier Banana & Oat Conditioners, The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter & Ginger Shampoo, Purito Deep Sea Droplet Serum and Water Cream, The Inkey List Plumping Lip Balm, Superdrug Blemish Flower Patches, Bioderma Sebium Serum, Disciple Intervention Mask, Givenchy L'Interdit Rouge Ultime Perfume, Isntree Sunscreens, The Body Shop Full Ylang Ylang Perfume, Tocobo Skincare Set

I won a couple of giveaways in August too, the Acne Skincare Box from YesStyle and a Disciple Intervention Mask from BeautyKick. Also received a sample of Dior L'Or perfume. 

Got some Pretty Little Thing Sunglasses from Choice, Bee Sticky Notes from Poundland and an Alice In Wonderland Tea Cup from Asda.

Did you get anything nice recently?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)