23.10.23

mdlondon Blow Hair Dryer in Blush

mdlondon Blow Hair Dryer in Blush


@skincarestationery mdlondon Blow Hair Dryer in Blush It is small but powerful, quieter and lighter than any other hair dryer I've used! Thanks to @BeautyBuddy and @MD London Hair for my cute hair dryer 🥰 #haircare #asmrunboxing #mdlondon #beautyunboxing #hairstyling #blowdryer #pinkaesthetic ♬ original sound - Naville

A few weeks ago I was kindly gifted the mdlondon Blow Hairdryer in Blush plus the diffuser attachment to test and review.

This cute hair dryer might look like a toy one; however, it is anything but! 

It is more lightweight than any hair dryer I've used, and it is also much quieter. 

The mdlondon Hair Dryer is small but mighty: with 3 speed settings and 3 heat levels to dry as fast or as gently as you please. Plus a cool shot button and an innovative self-cleaning function.

The handy 3 meter cord allows the freedom of getting closer to a mirror, for a comfortable styling experience. 

Needless to say, I love it!

The only thing I struggled with was placing and removing the attachments but it will probably get easier with time.

Find the mdlondon Blow Hair Dryer at Sephora, Harvey Nichols and mdlondon

There are 3 colourway options and the blush one is currently available with 2 choices of a free haircare bundle! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)