19.8.21

Superdrug B. Vitalised Vitamin Facial Spritz

Superdrug B. Vitalised Vitamin Facial Spritz

A while back I was gifted the B. Vegan Gift Box by Superdrug, which included many skincare and beauty goodies. I have previously reviewed the Clay face masks and the B. Pure micellar water from this set and now is the turn of the Vitamin Facial Spritz. 

This facial spritz is meant to instantly energise to awaken the skin and it is suitable for all skin types. It also mentions that it is a refreshing skin perk-me-up that is quick and easy to use to give a well-rested radiant look and is perfect for dull, lacklustre skin.

The Vitamin Facial Spritz features Caffeine, Vitamin C and Cucumber Juice to energise, and an uplifting fragrance to "revitalise and awaken the skin".

Other ingredients in the formula worth mentioning are hydrating Glycerin, exfoliating Urea and Citric Acid; soothing Panthenol, Allantoin and Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid and 2 forms of Vitamin C.

At first I wasn't a fan of the fragrance as I found it too strong and soapy-like but it has grown on me and I quite enjoy using it now. 

It is very refreshing to use on a warm summer day, but it can also be used as a toner before applying any serums and creams, so I think it is a versatile and fun product to have. I also like the inclusion of the different soothing and hydrating ingredients.

As any mist, it will leave skin hydrated and more dewy looking, however I'm not sure if it can actually brighten the skin given the vitamin C is very low on the ingredients list.

I would recommend this face mist if you are looking for a refreshing spritz with soothing and brightening properties.

Find the B. Vitalised Vitamin Facial Spritz in Superdrug.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)