25.3.21

Superdrug B. Pure Micellar Water

Superdrug B. Pure Micellar Water review
A while back I received the Superdrug B. Pure Micellar Water as part of a beauty and skincare set I was kindly gifted. 

The Superdrug B. Pure Micellar Water has (as all micellar cleansers) a no rinse formula, and it is meant to cleanse, tone and refresh, while being ideal for all skin types, even sensitive. 

As a makeup remover it does a good job, and cleanses well, it is also very refreshing and doesn't irritate my skin. The formulation is very simple but effective, however I feel like it could benefit from adding some hydrating or calming ingredients like glycerin or camomile, which would rescue it from being too basic.

If you are looking for a reasonably priced and very gentle, basic micellar cleanser to remove makeup then I would definitely recommend the B. Pure Micellar Water. 

Find the B. Pure Micellar Water in Superdrug.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)