4.3.21

New In: February 2021

Olay & SNP Skincare

Shiseido Ultimune Eye Cream

Lancome Genfique serum, Idole perfume and mascara

Valentino Voce Viva & Rituals Cream & Serum

Scunci scissor and Hask Keratin Leave In Conditioner

Finally did a little bit of shopping and last month I got a few beauty items to treat myself, along with a steady stream of samples to try.       

Starting with the classic Olay Day Lotion SPF 15, but this time I got the one for oily skin, and my first two items of Korean skincare: SNP mini Moisture Petal Toner and the SNP mini Eye & Facial Nourishing Cream

Also received a few samples: Shiseido Ultimune Eye Cream, Sure Ultimate Fresh Deodorant, Mugler Alien Perfume; and Lancome Genefique serum, Renergie Multi Lift Ultra cream, Idole Perfume and Idole Mascara. Valentino Voce Viva perfume and Rituals Namaste Glow Serum and Glow Day Cream. Also (not pictured) the new Lush Mascara. 

And Dot got me a pair of Scunci hair scissor plus Hask Keratin Leave In Conditioner.

Have you gotten anything new recently?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)