As you know, I've recently reached 100 followers and to celebrate I've teamed up with Gili Jewels for a giveaway!
Gili Jewels is a range of jewellery by Bertie Wooltorton, handmade in Devon and inspired after a trip to the beautiful Gili Islands in 2007. From the vibrant colours of the tropical reef, to the softness of the landscape, she uses natural stones, pearls and other high quality materials to make each piece.
Over the years Bertie's designs of jewellery have evolved to satisfy all tastes. Not only do they offer Bertie's unique handmade pieces of work, but also current items, such as gorgeous little pocket watches chosen by Bertie herself for the Gili Jewellery collection.
Bertie was so kind to send me 5 pairs of her beautiful Sunny Bees stud earrings to give away on my blog. These gorgeous sparkly yellow bee studs are gold plated and perfect for your spring/summer wardrobe!
- In order to enter you must be a follower via GFC and leave a comment with your email to contact you if you win. After you do this you can unlock more entries.
Terms anad conditions
- Open to everyone that follows the requirements above.
- Competition is open worldwide.
- If you are under 16 ask your parents for permission before entering.
- Giveaway starts 06/05/2013 and ends 03/06/2013.
- I'll contact the winners on the 5th June.
- Winners must reply within 24 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
- Financial compensation was not received for this post.
- Prizes have been provided by Gili Jewels