14.5.20

Mohair & Micro Bag

Mohair & Micro Bag


Mohair & Micro Bag



Mohair & Micro Bag

H&M Mohair Jumper // Levis 712 // Dresslily Bag // Fila Disruptor II Trainers // Topshop Hair Clip

Some pictures from March, when we were still allowed to roam freely and carelessly on the outside world. I think it's from the day we bought some gifts for Mother's Day for my mother in law. Anyway, that jumper I got from H&M for just £5, which is amazing considering it's a mohair and wool blend. The tiny bag is more form over function as it's super cute but can definitely not fit more than a lip balm and hand sanitiser. Also, I like how keeping the colour palette light is making me look taller, ha!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)