28.5.20

L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Shampoo

L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Shampoo

You might have seen a recent review on a shampoo that made my hair extremely greasy, and to try to combat that and get my scalp back to normal I had to resort to buying a new shampoo.

This time I thought I'd give the L'oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Shampoo a chance. This shampoo targets oily roots and dry ends and promises up to 72 hours of purified, lightweight roots thanks to the use of fine clays. It also claims to leave lengths feeling hydrated, soft and revitalised, with shine and bounce. 

The L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Shampoo manages to control the oiliness of my scalp effectively with the aforementioned 3 clays (argilla, montmorillonite and kaolin) plus the use of salicylic acid, which gently exfoliates and unclogs pores, making it a great option to control oily scalps and dandruff. 

It has a pale green colour, light consistency and lathers gently. The scent is something that really stands out as it is more high end than high street, which I really liked. It also leaves my hair soft and very shiny (unlike the last shampoo I used), so I definitely recommend this shampoo if you suffer from dandruff and/or oily scalp. 

Find the L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Shampoo in Superdrug and Tesco.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)