21.5.20

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo

As you might already know, I have very oily skin, which isn't limited to my face. The oil imbalance plus an oleic acid sensitivity can irritate the scalp and in an attempt to get rid of the irritant, cell turnover is increased, which can mean a dry, itchy and even flaky scalp. 

So from time to time I will have to treat my scalp for irritation, itchiness and flakiness. And this time I decided to try the Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo

The Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo promises to "fight early signs of dandruff before they even show, including itch, dryness and oiliness, and to leave you with beautiful, flake free hair". 

The shampoo has a medium thick consistency, lathers well, leaves my scalp clean and it has reduced flakiness, though not eliminated it completely. It also got rid of dryness, however it has made my scalp incredibly oily. 

I used to be able to go up to 3 days without washing my hair and since using this shampoo by the 2nd day it's already greasy and by the 3rd day it looks very dirty, so unless you wash your hair every single day, I wouldn't recommend this shampoo as you won't be able to get away with only washing it 2 times a week as I was used to. 

Find Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo in Tesco and Superdrug.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)