5.5.20

Animal Crossing New Horizons Custom Path Designs




After finally unlocking the ability to terraform and make paths on your island on Animal Crossing New Horizons you also get the option of adding custom designs on paths. 

While I don't believe I will be covering every available surface with a path, I thought having the green grass on its own looked a bit plain, so I created a couple of designs to add more interest to grassy areas. 

The first design is a mushroom one, which looks great in woodland areas and adds a more whimsical look. The second one is some tiny yellow and white daisies pattern which adds more dimension and colour to parks and fields.

If you use these designs do not hesitate to tag me on Instagram or Twitter so I can see them!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)